Are you unhappy with your crooked teeth? Is your bite out of its alignment? Don’t you worry anymore, SureSmile is here to help fix the issue. Before, one of the available options offered for these problems is having the teeth be hooked with traditional braces. Traditional braces somehow cause discomfort and will take a lot of time for the teeth to be perfectly aligned. However, with SureSmile, your orthodontic problems will be settled much faster than traditional braces do.
How does it work?
First step: A three-dimensional image of the patient’s teeth is taken to ensure that the model of the teeth is accurate and precise. This will help determine what the patient’s teeth look like and to check if there are dental issues involving the nerves, teeth, bones, and soft tissues. The imaging will also help the orthodontist create an effective plan for each patient.
2nd Step: Once the 3D model of the patient teeth is created, the dentist will then use SureSmile program to help calculate the customization needed to deliver the treatment plan,
3rd Step: The robot sculpts the wirings of the brace; this will limit the errors within the wire and matches the patient’s teeth accurately. These wires are activated by body heat. SureSmile aims to deliver accurate and gentle forces to move the teeth consistently and directed to a desirable position.
What are the advantages of SureSmile?
- SureSmile provides more comfort compared with traditional braces.
- An accurate treatment plan to see how the patient teeth will move to its desired final position.
- The patient will know when the archwires will be removed and how long the treatment will last.
- Since SureSmile uses accurate and effective technology, their dental appointments will be reduced.
- With SureSmile, this treatment tends to be less painful because the patient won’t need many adjustments compared to traditional braces.
- SureSmile is proven to straighten the teeth much faster than traditional braces.
The road to straighter and healthier teeth begins with an initial consultation. If you’re looking for Orthodontics in Chesterfield, MO contact us at Chesterfield Woodlake Dental and schedule an appointment. We’ll make sure to answer any other questions you might have.